Radix an advertiser here on TheDomains, released their first half report on premium sales for 2019.
You can view the whole report here
Here are some highlights of the report:
- $1.36M in revenue; at par with H2 2018
- .online, .tech and .site were the highest-grossing TLDs with respect to premium sales
- 80+ names sold with a price tag of $2,500 or more
- 78% of premium domains registered in of before 2018 were renewed
- Gaming.tech was the highest one time sale in this period at $20,000 via SEDO