Namecheap has had a lot of buzz building for their new Spaceship platform. In a blog post today they wrote, Right now we’re in the beta phase, but we still took the decision to launch the website early to test it in the most challenging place of all: the real world. That means we’re still working on making sure everything runs right.
It looks like there will be a lot of features for the new site including:
More features ready to go
Take a look at some of the other core features we’ve worked on to give you the extra control, simplicity, and flexibility you need.
- Spaceship Library – your searchable product database where you can select, pay for, and connect useful features and services to empower your domains.
- Launchpad – your fully-featured dashboard for easily viewing and managing all of your product and service apps, with the freedom to choose and customize as you like.
- Connection Manager – your way to see and manage the connections between your products and domains, with nodes across the world that constantly monitor everything.
- Subscription Management – your all-in place to manage and upgrade your products, making it easy to cancel or even pause your subscriptions.
- Notification Center – your simple and organized comms area making sure you are always kept informed, allowing full customization to receive only what you want.
- Anytime, anywhere payments – your way toupgrade, add extra space, connect more users, or renew services right on the spot and without separate payment pages.
Are you going to give Spaceship a try?