GoDaddy Inc. (NYSE: GDDY), reported strong Q3 earnings and the stock was up close to 9% in after hours trading.
- Q3 revenue rose 14% year over year to $964m and bookings rose 10% year over year to $1.04b
- Domains revenue in Q3 grew 17% YoY to $453m, Hosting & Presence revenue grew 7% YoY to $325m, and Business Applications revenue grew 20% YoY to $186m
- GoDaddy’s Websites + Marketing annualized recurring revenue grew more than 20% year over year in Q3. During the quarter, GoDaddy launched its OmniCommerce solution for Websites + Marketing with point-of-sale devices, integrated payments and other solutions that power online and offline commerce.
- Annualized Gross Merchandise Volume across the GoDaddy ecosystem was approximately $25 billion, up nearly 30% year over year.
- GoDaddy raised its full year revenue guidance to approximately $3.765b, up 14% year over year, and announced expected Q4 revenue of $970m, up 11% YoY.
Full release here