Radix published their full year 2020 results and the numbers were up from 2019. The $28 million in revenue was up 31% over 2019.
Radix CEO Sandeep Ramchandani, said, “2020 was a really strong year for us, both, financially and strategically. Since a majority of our revenue comes from renewals, we will only start seeing the sharp growth in CoVid-led registrations turn into revenues from Q2 2021. We continue to remain focused on our goal of making our domains ubiquitous and powering the identity of a variety of web projects world-wide.
We aim to remain on a strong trajectory for the foreseeable future, with initiatives in motion to grow demand for our brands and to selectively acquire other high potential assets.”
- $28M in total revenue for 2020, 31% growth over 2019 (revenue is net of all discounts and rebates)
- 36% growth in Net Profit over 2019
- Revenue Split – 20% standard registrations | 64% standard renewals
- $4.5M in premiums revenue (54% of that from premium renewals)
- Top 3 countries – United States – 64% | France | Germany
Radix is an advertising partner here at TheDomains.com.