READ EVERYTHING FIRST so you are not surprised if your comment is not published or removed.
ANY EXTENSION THIS WEEK – 10 Names max post more and you get blocked
Of course with a lot of links some posts get held, they will be approved as soon as they are seen, some people repost their list with the note comment is being held for moderation. Don’t do that!!!
Only going to get you blocked. If your first comment was not approved your second one won’t, it’s like how I say don’t email me or text me, because if I did not see the comment here, I did not see the email or text. Simple as that.
The goal of these posts is to sell names at wholesale and generate cash. This week you can list any extension, but know most buyers want .com.
This post should be used to sell a name where you are making some money with no commission, and leave a little for the next buyer.
This post has become a weekly post due to people emailing asking if I could make this weekly as it’s free and others apparently want to charge a subscription to include a domain or two for sale.
It’s free, you have to honor your sales or you will be blocked from the site.
If you sell a name please post it sold, sometimes posters sell through email rather than someone posting sold here. That way people know the name no longer for sale.
Name, asking price, registrar, if it’s an exotic cctld or new gtld leave the renewal price, you do not have to do this for com/net/org.
Potential buyers are allowed to make an offer below your price unless you say FIRM. This is an attempt to drive more sales.
Names will get some added exposure on Twitter, which is where about one third of sales have generated from previous posts.
The post should consist of only three elements:
- Name/Price/Firm if you will not accept offers
- Registrar/Expiration date/Premium renewal must be listed if a cctld or new gtld.
- How to contact, obscure your email address so you don’t get picked up for spambots, but this holiday weekend was a bunch of people asking to remove their email address. That will not happen anymore, this post is not create more work. Give a lander, or obscure your email or allow people to post sold here.
So not to waste anyone’s precious time, any post that strays from this will be deleted. Examples:
- More than 10 names listed
- A paragraph to describe the reasons why someone should buy.
- Critiquing another poster’s domain name.
- Price above $299
- Do not reply to someone else’s post with your names
- Do not email me where is my post, if you did not follow the rules it was deleted or not approved, repost following the rules.
Disclosure: TheDomains.com has no involvement in any sale and does not make any recommendations on any name listed in this post. Do your own research on things such as value and intellectual property.