Esitbot has launched a free App (now in the Apple/iTunes store)
Here is the email we just received:
“Just a quick heads up that we’ve launched an iPhone app to make your EstiBot usage more efficient on portable devices.
Here is just a highlight of the features the app offers:
Instants appraisals with full analytics
Lead research tool, research end-user leads and brainstorm domain ideas anywhere
Whois research tool with access to historical whois records
Watchlists to keep track of domains you like for later
Simple, fast and responsive user interface
The mobile app is currently available for iPhone/iPad. We are working on an Android version now and will update you when it’s available.
Download the free EstiBot mobile iPhone app and increase your productivity:
Here is what the actual iTunes listing has to say:
“”The EstiBot mobile app for the iPhone lets you appraise and research domain names quickly and efficiently using the industry’s most trusted appraisal engine.
Access the same powerful analytics provided on the EstiBot web site from within the app. Instantly appraise any domain name and view its word parsing, categorization, CPC, search volume, PageRank, SERP and over a dozen other data points.
You can also research whois, view historical whois records, generate end-user leads and create domain watch lists with an easy to use and responsive user interface.
– Instant appraisal of any domain name
– View search volume, CPC, PageRank, Alexa rank, SERP, and dozens of other analytics for every domain appraisal
– Research whois and view parsed registrant and email information
– Access historical whois snapshots to discover previous domain owners
– View and search recent and historical domain name sales details
– Generate lists of end-user leads for your domain names
Put the power of EstiBot in your pocket with the EstiBot mobile app for the iPhone””