NamesCon is now open for auction submissions, The live auction takes place on June 1 at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown. It’s not just domain names this time, you can submit NFTs for consideration.
Domain Name Submission criteria:
- 1 to 4 numbers (such as 123·com)
- 1 to 4 letters (such as abc·com)
- 1 word (with meaning)
- Keyword and high-traffic English-language terms/words
- .com, .net, .org (the auction will primarily be for .com premium names but other TLD extensions will be considered)
- Standard renewal priced domains (no premium or tiered renewal fees over $100 per year)
- Opening bids will begin at $500
NFT Submission Criteria:
- NFT’s must be on the Ethereum Blockchain
- An OpenSea link must be included in the submission
- Minimum NFT value should exceed $500
- Newly-minted NFT collections without a track record of sales will not be considered
|How to Submit Digital Assets|
Submission is really simple. If your digital assets fit the above criteria, just visit auctions.rotd.com and fill out the online form.