GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) Q2 2021 quarterly earnings were $0.27 per share, this was miss when looking at Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.30 per share. This compares to earnings of $0.20 per share a year ago. Domains revenue up 18.2 year over year.
- Total revenue of $931.3m, up 15.5% YoY, exceeding its previously stated goal of $920m
- Total bookings of $1.05b, up 12.7% YoY
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $209.4m, up 24.6% YoY
- Domains revenue of $436.7m, up 18.2% YoY
- Hosting and presence revenue of $318.5m, up 9.0% YoY
- Business applications revenue of $176.1m, up 21.8% YoY
- For 2021, GoDaddy expects revenue of approximately $3.75 billion, up 13% YoY