It’s been 7 years since we did a poll on the greatest domain name investor of all time. Frank Schilling won back in 2014. Over the last 7 years many new investors have come into the business.
Some investors might be perceived differently today than during the last poll, so here is the 2021 poll.
Sometimes people ask what is meant? Like so and so might not have made as much money but they lifted people up or they were a nicer human being.
This is who is the greatest domain investor of all time, the selling, sales attained, marketing and name selection skills should be what is considered.
Results of last poll
- Frank Schilling (31%, 77 Votes)
- Yun Ye (17%, 43 Votes)
- Rick Schwartz (11%, 27 Votes)
- Mike Mann (6%, 14 Votes)
- Anything.com (5%, 13 Votes)
- Michael Berkens (5%, 12 Votes)
- Castello Brothers (4%, 11 Votes)
- George Kirikos (4%, 9 Votes)
- Adam Dicker (4%, 9 Votes)
- Igal Lichtman (Mrs.Jello) (3%, 8 Votes)
- Chris Chena (3%, 7 Votes)
- Thunayan Al-Ghanim (FMA) (3%, 7 Votes)
- Scott Day (2%, 6 Votes)
- Marc Ostrofsky (2%, 4 Votes)
- Mike Zapolin (1%, 3 Votes)
- Nat Cohen/Telepathy (0%, 2 Votes)
We will also post this poll at Namepros to see how a different audience views the same question.