Pat Kinsel talks about the price of Notarize.com in one podcast and spindle.com in another. He mentions not being a fan of lease to own.
In The VentureFizz Podcast: Pat Kinsel – Founder and CEO of Notarize talks to Keith Cline.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of great topics like:
- Pat’s background growing up on the West Coast and why he moved East.
- His experience working at Microsoft’s FUSE Labs in Cambridge and how that experience set the stage for his next company.
- How Spindle raised capital from top investors on both coasts for their social discovery app and the details behind the acquisition.
- His experience joining Polaris as an EIR and eventually becoming an investor.
- The story of a critical mistake that led him down the path of exploring the world of notaries and ultimately starting a company to disrupt this industry.
- Advice for entrepreneurs looking to raise capital.
- Practical advice for purchasing domain names.
- Plus, a lot more.
You want to tune in at the 50 minute mark of the podcast to hear the talk on domain names.