Giuseppe Graziano is rebranding LXME, his liquid domain platform, to LMX.com, which stands for Liquid Market Exchange. The purpose of LMX is to create a safe environment in which investors are able to trade liquid domains quickly, efficiently and at low fees.
Giuseppe shared the following changes from LXME:
- You can now list One Word .com domains if they match certain quality criteria, the most important one being that the domain appraised value has to be above $10k Estibot.
- You can now list 3C, 4L and 5N .com domains, as long as they have an appraised value of at least $10k Estibot.
- Platform fees for a transaction are 7.5% (with a $1k min fee and escrow.com fees covered by the buyer). However, to incentivate users to list domains, we are offering a reduced 5% fee for each domain listed and activated before the 7th of May 2020.
Some of the existing features of the platform:
- The platform is invitation-only, however, if you own a domain supported by the platform, you can use the self qualification process to create an account.
- The users are able to create opportunity alerts, so they can get instantly notified when domains that match their criteria are listed.
- The platform is designed to be investor-only, and we encourage users not to post domains with end user price.
So now we have a second investor only platform as LMX.com joins DNWE.com founded by Josh Reason.