GoDaddy (NYSE:GDDY) reported earnings after the close today. After hours stock moving up 74.15 +3.28 (4.63%)
The company made news on Tuesday with the announcement of their acquisition of Name Administration Inc. and Uniregistry.
That deal will close in Q2 which normally gets reported in the first couple days of August. The acquisition was mentioned under business highlights in this current report.
2019 Revenue Growth of 12%, Operating Cash Flow up 29%, and uFCF up 19%
The company released the following statements in the report.
“GoDaddy continues to execute against its strategy – empowering everyday entrepreneurs through sage guidance, seamlessly intuitive experiences, and activating our community,” said GoDaddy CEO Aman Bhutani. “We are well positioned to deliver strong results for our customers, communities, and shareholders in 2020.”
“We are pleased that we were able to land 2019 financial performance right where we said we would. As we look to 2020, we have provided guidance that reflects the ongoing strength of our business,” said GoDaddy CFO Ray Winborne.
- Total revenue of $780.4 million, up 12.2% year over year, or 13.0% on a constant currency basis.
- Total bookings of $833.6 million, up 13.8% year over year, or 14.1% on a constant currency basis.
- Net cash provided by operating activities of $162.2 million, up 26.2% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $177.7 million, up 40.1% year over year.
- Customers of 19.3 million at December 31, 2019, up 4.1% year over year.
- Average revenue per user (ARPU) of $158, up 6.6% year over year.
- Domains revenue of $352.3 million, up 12.1% year over year.
- Hosting and Presence revenue of $292.8 million, up 8.4% year over year.
- Business Applications revenue of $135.3 million, up 21.3% year over year.
- International revenue of $261.4 million, up 8.8% year over year, or 11.2% on a constant currency basis.