March was the highest traffic month here at TheDomains.com since November of 2015. Thanks to all our readers and advertisers.
The top 5 posts by views for March:
- Is End user demand hitting peak interest ? Rick Schwartz weighs in
- Rick Schwartz “If u want to sell a $100,000 name, u have 2 buy one BEFORE it is a $100,000 name”
- So everyone’s full of shit ?
- Google Adwords: Exact Match Keywords No Longer Exact Match
- The new gtld discussion moves to Reddit “nTLD extensions are already failing”
Rick Schwartz pretty much dominated March, his Twitter feed went full speed on a full time basis. Rick was responsible for the top two most trafficked posts on TheDomains in March.