February was a busy month here at TheDomains.com, though February is the shortest month of the year it was the highest traffic month since March of 2016.
The top 5 posts by views for February:
- Exclusive: Rick Schwartz Thinks Use of Domains In The Super Bowl Over Hashtags Is A Game Changer For The Domain Industry
- Did Snap pay $5million for Snap.com ?
- The good, the bad and the ugly – Escrow.com
- FF.com sold for $1.4 million and the broker is suing for their commission
- NAACP fails to renew Nigger.com, Domain Now On Auction At NameJet
The Escrow.com post generated the most comments at 41. This series has been very successful as customers get a chance to make their feelings known. Most companies have replied in the comments and addressed both the good and the bad.
Thanks to all our readers and sponsors.