Market Recap 2/17/16
Go Daddy (GDDY) was up over $2 today or 7%, they received a buy recommendation from Deutsche Bank and reported earnings after the close.
Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights
- Revenue of $425.4 million, up 14.4% year over year, or approximately 16.7% on a constant currency basis.
- Total Bookings of $464.0 million, up 13.3% year over year, or approximately 16.7% on a constant currency basis.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $73.5 million, up 30.3% year over year.
- Unlevered free cash flow of $52.3 million, up 146.7% year over year.
- Customers were 13.8 million at December 31, 2015, up 8.7% year over year.
- Annual ARPU of $121, up 6.3% year over year.
The stock is off in after hours by over $1.
Verisign (VRSN) was up over 2% on the day. Trading as high as $81.87.
Endurance Intl (EIGI) was up over 11% and actually traded as high as $10.21 before closing at $9.37.
|Alphabet Inc||GOOGL||731.97||+14.33 (2.00%)|
|Godaddy Inc||GDDY||29.10||+2.01 (7.42%)|
|Rightside Group Ltd||NAME||8.51||+0.19 (2.28%)|
|Minds + Machines Group…||MMX||8.21P||+0.31 (3.95%)|
|Centralnic Group PLC||CNIC||50.00P||-0.50 (-0.99%)|
|Verisign, Inc.||VRSN||81.45||+1.77 (2.22%)|
|Neustar Inc||NSR||22.59||+0.07 (0.31%)|
|Tucows Inc. (USA)||TCX||20.92||+0.65 (3.21%)|
|Endurance Intl. Group…||EIGI||9.37||+0.97 (11.55%)|
|United Internet AG||UTDI||43.13*||+0.60 (1.40%)|
|Web.com Group Inc||WEB||17.47||+0.20 (1.16%)|
|Melbourne IT Limited||MLB||1.96*||+0.05 (2.62%)|
Disclaimer – Any stock price and market data provided on our website is for informational purposes only, and should not be relied upon for trading purposes. Historical and current stock price performance data is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
The writer of this article has no positions in the stocks mentioned. Staff of TheDomains.com may take positions long or short in the above mentioned companies.
*P denotes Pence