Archeo its domain name division sold $1.6 Million dollars during the quarter.
Q3 2014 Financial Highlights1
- GAAP revenue was $49.2 million for the third quarter of 2014, compared to $40.6 million for the third quarter of 2013. Non-GAAP revenue, which excludes domain sales recorded in revenue, was $47.6 million for the third quarter of 2014.
- GAAP net loss from continuing operations was $21.8 million for the third quarter of 2014, which includes the effect of a non-cash charge to income tax expense of $22.3 million for a valuation allowance on our deferred tax assets, compared to GAAP net income from continuing operations of $598,000 for the third quarter of 2013.
- GAAP net loss from continuing operations attributable to common stockholders per diluted share was $0.53 for the third quarter of 2014. This compares to GAAP net income from continuing operations attributable to common stockholders per diluted share of $0.02 for the third quarter of 2013.
|Q3 2014||Q3 2013|
|GAAP Revenue||$ 49.2 million||$40.6 million|
|Non-GAAP Revenue 2, 5, 6||$47.6 million||$39.7 million|
|Call-Driven and Related Revenue6||$46.4 million||$35.7 million|
Archeo Revenue including domain gains and sales 3, 5
|$2.8 million||$5.9 million|
|Archeo Revenue excluding domain gains and sales 3, 5||$ 1.2 million||$4.0 million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted OIBA5||$ 3.3 million||$1.7 million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted EBITDA5||$ 4.2 million||$2.6 million|
|Adjusted OIBA4, 5||$ 4.2 million||$4.4 million|
|Adjusted EBITDA4, 5||$ 5.2 million||$5.3 million|
|Adjusted OIBA excluding domain gains and sales5||$ 2.7 million||$2.5 million|
|Adjusted EBITDA excluding domain gains and sales5||$ 3.6 million||$3.4 million|
Marchex Q3 and Recent Call-Driven Business Highlights:
- Revenue. Call-Driven and related revenue was $46.4 million for the third quarter of 2014 compared to $35.7 million for the third quarter of 2013.
- Products. Marchex announced the launch of Real Time Call DNA in October. This technology enables advertisers to visually map, analyze, and measure what happens inside a phone conversation after a consumer calls their business – without recording any of the actual dialogue. Real-Time Call DNA is the newest addition to Marchex Call Analytics, the leading enterprise platform for measuring phone calls from advertising.
Archeo Q3 Business Highlights:
- Revenue. Archeo non-GAAP revenue was $1.2 million for the third quarter of 2014, which excludes domain sales recognized in GAAP revenue.
- Domains sales. During the third quarter of 2014, domain sales yielded $1.6 million.
- During the third quarter of 2014, the company received earn-out consideration as part of the July 2013 pay-per-click asset sale transaction and recognized $278,000 of gain on sale, net of tax, on discontinued operations.
- Share Repurchase Program. Marchex announced today that the Board of Directors has authorized a new share repurchase program, which supersedes and replaces any prior company repurchase programs. Under the new share repurchase program the Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to 3 million shares of the company’s Class B common stock in the aggregate through open market and privately negotiated transactions at times and in such amounts as the company deems appropriate
- Repurchases may also be made under a Rule 10b5-1 plan, which would permit shares to be repurchased when the Company might otherwise be precluded from doing so under insider trading laws. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors including price, corporate and regulatory requirements, capital availability, and other market conditions. This new share repurchase program does not have an expiration date and may be limited or terminated at any time without prior notice.
The following forward-looking statements reflect Marchex’s expectations as of November 5, 2014 and exclude any contribution from Archeo operations, domain sales and discontinued operations. Archeo operating results would be additive to our Call-Driven revenue, profitability, and other measures below:
Call-Driven financial guidance for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014
|Call-Driven Revenue||$167-$169 million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted OIBA 1||$10.3 million or more|
|Call Driven Adjusted EBITDA 1||$14 million or more|
Call-Driven financial guidance for the Fourth Quarter ending December 31, 2014
|Call-Driven Revenue||$29-$31 million|
|Call-Driven Adjusted OIBA 1||$1.7 million or more|
|Call Driven Adjusted EBITDA 1||$2.7 million or more|