DomainAgents.com Helps Startup Acquire Dream Domain Radius.com For $100K

DomainAgents.com just helped serial  Entrepreneur Darian Shirazi  company Radius to acquire the domain name Radius.com.

“”Radius aggregates small business data on over 23 million companies to help businesses prospect and find targeted leads and was started in 2009 and has more than 2 billion pieces of information about the smallest businesses in the US.”

“Radius has become one of the most comprehensive data sets about SMBs available today.”

The company previously used the domain RadiusIntel.com.

Through the help of  DomainAgents.com negotiation platform, they’re now the proud owners of Radius.com .

The domain name was purchased for $100,000.

DomainAgents.com tells me that both the buyer and seller are happy with the results.

Mr. Shirazi tweeted on May 2:

“Awesome that we now have http://radius.com ,  thanks @levie for the advice on whether to buy it or not!”

@levie is Aaron Levie who recently purchased Box.com from Scott Day.

The domain name seemed to change hands just last week and was previously owned by  Proview Technology of Walnut California.

According to CrunchBase.com, Mr. Shirazi joined the Facebook team as one of the first outside engineering hires in 2005, prior to Facebook, Darian worked at eBay on the Sell Your Item team.

“Aside from Darian’s position at Radius, he has invested, advised, or founded several other companies including: Udemy – the online education platform, Wedding Party – guest photo albums for weddings, MessageMe – great mobile messaging, 50cubes – the creators of Mall World on Facebook”.

Congrats to the Buyer, Seller and DomainAgents.com

 

Comments

  1. says

    Success often comes with a price, our advice pay the price upfront for Backend revenue success online.

    The worst Marketing Advice is usually supplied by some Ad company guy with a power point pony show extolling the questionable benefits of naming your company a nonsensical or contrived name.

    We see things very differently. 80% of your Marketing budget needs to be allocated to a well (Internally Branded) .COM Profit Center. The rest of the 20% should be held in reserve till absolutely needed. There is no rush to pay the Ad men unless needed. Remember 100s if not 1000s will be in a search engines line up.

    What many business owners are not told by their SEO manipulator friends, is this key boondoggle of SEO Manipulated Marketing , and it is this !

    Your businesses most dreaded competitors are often on the same Search Engine page as your companies are and are just one Click away from you as a choice.

    Now come on now, do you think this is Smart Marketing?

    It may be smart for SEO manipulators ! But a very stupid choice for the business owner, We think.

    This phenomonon can be TOTALLY, avoided by using Pure Play Direct Navigation .COM Generics,ONLY.

    Seriously, the Smart Marketers are not swallowing the SEO Manipulated Search Engine Kool-Aid here.

    The Candid truth of this matter is the End-Users will find that Branding Internally, not Externally, through the use of a (Pure Play .COM site), will enjoy a residual recall response from Consumers at the Browser.

    Gratefully, Jeff Schneider (Contact Group) (Metal Tiger)

  2. says

    @JEFF SCHNEIDER,

    Oh it is so, my friend/ for the to with the market SEO .com’s will have from it to them !!! Not for them, but TO them !!!

    Since I will it with for the .com/ it will be obvious to the market manipulators for the SEO and the .com naysayers !!! What will when for it to once and every with that some to look ???

    Thank you again !!!

    - WSJ

  3. says

    @ Ryan Jenkins,

    What scares you about Marketing Truths?

    End- Users have been hosed by Search Engines long enough, Bro

    R. E. = ” Success often comes with a price, our advice pay the price upfront for Backend revenue success online.

    The worst Marketing Advice is usually supplied by some Ad company guy with a power point pony show extolling the questionable benefits of naming your company a nonsensical or contrived name.

    We see things very differently. 80% of your Marketing budget needs to be allocated to a well (Internally Branded) .COM Profit Center. The rest of the 20% should be held in reserve till absolutely needed. There is no rush to pay the Ad men unless needed. Remember 100s if not 1000s will be in a search engines line up.

    What many business owners are not told by their SEO manipulator friends, is this key boondoggle of SEO Manipulated Marketing , and it is this !

    Your businesses most dreaded competitors are often on the same Search Engine page as your companies are and are just one Click away from you as a choice.

    Now come on now, do you think this is Smart Marketing?

    It may be smart for SEO manipulators ! But a very stupid choice for the business owner, We think.

    This phenomonon can be TOTALLY, avoided by using Pure Play Direct Navigation .COM Generics,ONLY.

    Seriously, the Smart Marketers are not swallowing the SEO Manipulated Search Engine Kool-Aid here.

    The Candid truth of this matter is the End-Users will find that Branding Internally, not Externally, through the use of a (Pure Play .COM site), will enjoy a residual recall response from Consumers at the Browser. ”

    Gratefully, Jeff Schneider (Contact Group) (Metal Tiger)

  4. says

    @JEFF SCHNEIDER,

    Yes, oh it is be to so !!! The .com PROFIT CENTERS will be for them one is with for the monies to be produced, because OF them/ not TO them !!! It is very true.

    The usebiz.com is the best of it them .com by farthest margins with the millions daily will flow to it for usebize.com !!!

    - WSJ

Comment Policy:

TheDomains.com welcomes reader comments. Please follow these simple rules:

  • Stay on topic
  • Refrain from personal attacks
  • Avoid profanity
  • Links should be related to the topic of the post
  • No spamming. Listing domains, products, or services will get the comment deleted

We reserve the right to remove comments if we deem it necessary.

Join the Discussion