Sometimes you just really have to say Wait ! What ?
Flippa.us sold yesterday on Flippa.com for $39. There was one bid and the description seems to be a bit off.
The name speaks for itself – Flippa.US – All other domains have been bought out, this is the only one available. Don’t miss out
4 AWESOME BIN BONUS WEBSITES!
- Premium Tablets Domain: Flippa.US
- Over 33 THOUSAND UNIQUE SEARCHES for the keywords “flippa”. It’s HUGE, TARGETED TRAFFIC!
- Highly Valuable Domain
- Brandable and a name a business could be built on
- Valuable for developing an upcoming popular Niche site
- Very Easy to Remember domain
- Very Easy to Spell
- Domain was registered at Godaddy.com on the 10th of February 2014 and expires on the 10th of February 2015 (12 months time)
- The domain name is 3 years old
- HUGE AMOUNT OF SEO TRAFFIC for keyword “flippa” – exact search matches the domain name!
- Highly In Demand & Profitable Keyword
Unlimited Potential if you can develop this domain into an authority or niche site.
The domain is actually not 3 years old as stated in point number 9, its 5 days old. Now what does Flippa do ? A UDRP would cost a lot more than the name is worth, do they take the name and keep the listing fee ? How did they not notice their own registered trademark listed for sale on their own website ?